Clearvuze emphasizes an open and supportive work environment which recognizes employees for their contributions and presents them with opportunities for professional growth. We are currently ramping up staffing in multiple areas. Contact email@example.com
- Ensure the quality and performance of the company’s products.
- Work closely with development and product management to align expectations, set product lifecycles, and define quality criteria.
- Develop and maintain automation systems to regularly monitor product quality and progress.
- Build, and then manage, a top-notch team of QA engineers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be eager to jump into an early-stage, fast-moving startup in a burgeoning space.
- Thrive in a dynamic, demanding and challenging work environment.
- Be thorough, committed, and passionate about QA.
- Experience using scripting languages (e.g., Python/Ruby),
- Hands-on experience writing automation tasks
- Broad knowledge of QA methodologies – e.g., test design, test cases, bug tracking, etc.
- At least 5 yrs. experience as a manager
- Communicate effectively and work well with others
- Experience working with Matlab
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.