- Ensure the quality and performance of the company’s products.
- Work closely with development and product management to align expectations, set product lifecycles, and define quality criteria.
- Develop and maintain automation systems to regularly monitor product quality and progress.
- Build, and then manage, a top-notch team of QA engineers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be eager to jump into an early-stage, fast-moving startup in a burgeoning space.
- Thrive in a dynamic, demanding and challenging work environment.
- Be thorough, committed, and passionate about QA.
- Experience using scripting languages (e.g., Python/Ruby),
- Hands-on experience writing automation tasks
- Broad knowledge of QA methodologies – e.g., test design, test cases, bug tracking, etc.
- At least 5 yrs. experience as a manager
- Communicate effectively and work well with others
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.